- Cancellations/No shows
- We sympathize with illness, family emergencies and traffic; however we can not be responsible for any last minute cancellations or no shows. Your appointment time has been set aside just for you. Please understand that when you forget an appointment, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. As a courtesy we offer a confirmation call the day before your appointment. If you are unable to make it we ask that you notify us 24 hours in advance to cancel any appointments. Non compliance with this policy will require a credit card to prepay any future appointments. In the event that an appointment is missed 3 times or more you will be unable to book any future appointments. It is at the stylist’s discretion to enforce this policy.
- Late arrivals
- As much as we would like, we cannot guarantee service for late arrivals. If you are late10 minutes or more you may not receive your full service for which you are booked. We ask if you are going to be late, please call our salon and we will estimate at that time if your appointment needs to be rescheduled. Three or more late arrivals will be considered a cancellation and will require a credit card to prepay any future appointments. It is at the stylist’s discretion to enforce this policy.
- Service and product satisfaction
- In the event you are not happy with a service you received and would like a technical adjustment or to see another stylist we would be happy to accommodate you. We work together as a team to ensure your satisfaction. It is imperative that you notify the salon within 2 weeks of your original service in order to have a technical adjustment at no charge.
If you are unhappy with a hair product you purchased, it can be exchanged within 1 week for another product of your choice.
Cash refunds are not issued.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices listed on our menu or estimated over the phone are “starting at”. They may vary depending on hair length, thickness, and time required performing your services. Stylists are given the authority to use their discretion for pricing.
- Please feel free to tip your service provider in cash or personal check only. We do not accept tips added to service costs when paying by credit card or check.
- We take chemical consultation seriously
- We take great pride in providing you the best quality
- The following information is important to know if you are a client receiving one or more chemical services:
- Color history and the use of medications must be divulged when consulting with your stylist. If you are currently under the care of an MD, it is (your) responsibility to research if color services are compatible with any prescription medication or cancer treatment which you are currently being treated with, or have used prior to your color appointment. Your stylist is not a trained medical physician.
- DOES THIS APPLY TO ME?
Below is a list of items to address with your colorist prior to your appointment - as these items may cause negative chemical reactions to the hair when mixed with salon chemicals services.
- Previously over-processed hair* by repeatedly layering dyes over porous pre-lightened hair. This is most important especially if you have long hair. Previous color will still be on your mid shaft and ends.
- Taking prescription medication* that inadvertently alters the bonds of the hair (methotrexate, sulfa based medications).
- Thermal damage* by over-use of hot tools.
- Use of metallic dyes, salts, or minerals* (box color) or use of "over mineralized well water" chemicals may cause negative reaction to enlightenment services use of henna or vegetable dyes* chemicals may cause negative reaction to enlightenment services.
- Permed or relaxed hair* chemicals may cause negative reaction to enlightenment services.